Effective Date: May 2014
It describes how we may collect or receive your personal data, the types of personal data we may collect, how we use, share and protect these data, how long we retain these data your rights, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
How We May Collect or Receive Personal Data from You
Registration. We collect your personal data through the registration form and the form “Design My Plan” that you complete and send to us in paper form or electronically through the bodykey website or app (the “Website”) in order to join bodykey weight loss programme.
Logged in as User. If you are logged in on the Website or the app as User we may collect your personal data from you, for example, when you update your personal information.
Contacting Us. You may also choose to submit your personal data and other information to us through various communication channels, for example, via e-mail, telephone or online forms.
- The following cookie is not essential for our website to function and is generally used to provide, maintain and improve our services. We do not set this cookie without your consent.
|Adobe Measurement||This cookie is used in order to collect information about the visitors’ use of our websites. All data collected via this cookie is anonymous and not user specific. Information includes the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and which pages they have viewed|
The Types of Personal Data We May Collect
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information (e.g., name, postal or e-mail address, fax number and phone number);
- Gender, age;
- Family situation working situation (e.g. full-time, part-time);
- Body measurements (e.g. height, weight);
- Weight goal;
- Username, password;
- bodykey unique code;
- Nutrition preferences,
- Information on physical activity;
- Messages to other users of the website;
- Communication preferences; and
- Your website usage, IP-address, browser type and operating system.
We may collect other personal data in exceptional circumstances only. If we do need to process such personal data about you, we will make sure that there is a valid legal basis for doing so (e.g. your explicit consent).
How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
We may use this information we obtain about you to:
- Manage your registration;
- Create and manage your online account and respond to your inquiries;
- Provide suggestions on nutrition and physical activities;
- Communicate with you;
- Allow interaction between you and other users and/or visitors of the website (depending on your profile settings);
- Perform statistical analyses and scientific research
- Enforce contractual terms and conditions.
How We May Share Personal Data
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal data. We may share your personal data only with:
- Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organisational security safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How Long We Retain Personal Data
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under “How We Use the Personal Data We Collect”), except if required otherwise by law.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties, whose information and privacy practices are different than ours. We are not responsible or liable for the information or privacy practices employed by such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before using such websites or submitting any personal data or any other information on or through such websites.
Your rights under applicable law may include access to the personal data we process about you, the right to have such personal data corrected, erased or blocked, and the right to object to certain data processing activities. To exercise these rights, you should make a written request using our contact details set out below.
How to Contact Us
You may also write to:Amway (UK) Limited
1st Floor North Suite Willen House Tongwell Street Fox Milne Milton Keynes MK15 0SB